Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pool Noodle Sprinkler


First all sorry it has been so long since my last post. After having our sixth child things have been a little crazy around here. I'm finally getting into more of a routine so hoping to be able to post more often.

When I saw this idea at Teach Preschool at  http://www.teachpreschool.org/2014/06/pool-noodle-water-hose-play/ for a pool noodle sprinkler I knew we had to try it. 

It was so simple to make and the kids really had fun with it. All we did was poke some holes in a pool noodle. At one end of the pool noodle we shoved a bottle cap from a plastic water bottle in to close it off. That's it, attach the hose and you're ready to go. 

I love that the water didn't shoot up that high so it was great for the little ones. Therefore you could just cool off a little bit but you could play with the whole hose and get real wet if you wanted to. 

I give this activity five stars - cheap, fun, quick and good for a large age span. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete